Discreet STD Panel Tests


Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Private Std Testing with stdcheck

At stdstest.com, we make a point to personally try all of the services or products we recommend on our site. Our policy is that if we do not believe in the efficacy of the product or service, we don’t suggest it to our readers. It’s as simple as that.
Last month, I had the pleasure of trying out an STD testing service with a private online testing provider, STD Check. The folks at STD Check offered to send us their complete 10 test STD panel, and we promptly accepted their offer and began the testing process.

What It’s Like to Get STD Testing Done with STD Check

From start to finish, we were thoroughly pleased with their system. Previously, we’ve tried STD testing at a local clinic, with an at-home provider, and with another private provider.
STD Check’s process was one of the simplest and most efficient of all of our testing experiences.

Ordering

I placed the order online, and immediately, received confirmation of my purchase and instructions on how to proceed with my 10 test STD panel.
The online instructions advised me of the nearest labs I could choose to visit (there were 3 options within 10 miles of my house), and the paperwork that would need to be brought with me when I went to the lab (a printout that included my name and approval to have blood taken and a urine sample).
I picked a location that was on my way to and from the college where I teach as an adjunct professor, and then I brought in my printed lab order at a time that made sense with my teaching schedule. No appointments were necessary, and I could drop in any time during their hours of operation.


Testing
When I arrived, there was one other person waiting to get testing done. Because the tests are done at a lab and not a clinic, there’s no way to know what type of tests they were having administered, just that they were also getting lab work done. STD Check labs perform a myriad of different tests from food allergies to drug tests – anything that requires either a blood draw or a urine sample – so everyone is there for a different reason.
After 5 minutes, the nurse called my name, drew my blood, then handed me a cup and pointed me to the bathroom so I could provide a urine sample. That was it.
I was in and out of the lab in 15 minutes.

Results

3 days later, I received an email indicating that my results were ready – they were attached directly to the notification email – no phone call was necessary. However, the email provided a number for the customer service team, should I have trouble understanding my results, and had I tested positive for anything, I could also consult with one of their physicians.
Frankly, it was one of the least confusing, most hassle-free testing experiences I’ve undergone thus far.
I ordered my test, received clear instructions, went to the lab, had blood drawn and a provided a urine sample, then received my results 3 days later.

The Difference Between a Clinic and a Private Provider

STD testing can be grouped into, essentially, three categories: testing at a clinic, testing at a lab, and testing at home.
So far, our first pick is testing at a lab with a private provider.
Clinics, while effective and thorough, can feel a bit intrusive, sometimes they require an appointment or have long wait times, the clinicians ask a myriad of sexual history questions, it can be a bit intimidating sitting in a waiting room with a bunch of other folks, and results for most tests usually take quite a bit longer.
Private testing takes the trepidation away, expedites the process, and provides for a bit more privacy as compared to STD testing clinics.

Would We Recommend STD Check?

In short, we can confidently recommend STD Check’s testing to our readers. We believe you will be just as satisfied as we were.
Click the Image below for $10 Off Your Test

2 comments:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Pearly Penile Papules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Stomach infections, Chronic pains. etc. by natural herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike treated me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were treated too believe it or not, but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying powerful natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App number . +233502715551. or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete